Dot net C# programming is very much based on C and C++ programming languages, so if you have a basic understanding of C or C++ programming, then it will be fun to learn C#.Microsoft C # .Net (C sharp Dot Net) is a simple, modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language.
About C# Dot Net
C# is a simple, modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft within its .NET initiative.C# is designed for Common Language Infrastructure (CLI), which consists of the executable code and run time environment that allows use of various high-level languages on different computer platforms and architectures.
Features of C#.Net:
• Simple – C# provides a unified type system. This type system enables you to view every type as an object, be it a primitive type or a full-blown class.
• Modern – Exception handling is a main feature of C#. C# provides metadata syntax for declaring capabilities and permissions.
• Object-oriented – C# supports all the key object-oriented concepts such as encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism. C# also supports the private, protected, and public access modifiers, and also adds a fourth one, internal.C# allows only one base class. For multiple inheritance, you can implement interfaces.
• Type-safe – C# implements strictest type safety to protect itself and the garbage collector.
• Versionable – With this support in C#, a developer can guarantee that as his class library evolves, it will retain binary compatibility with existing client applications.
• Compatible – C# allows you access to different APIs and supports OLE Automation.C# also enables you to inter operate with C-style APIs.
• Flexible – Although the default for C# code is safe mode, you can declare certain classes or only methods of classes to be unsafe. This declaration enables you to use pointers, structs, and statically allocated arrays. Both safe code and unsafe code run in the managed space, which implies that no marshaling is incurred when calling unsafe code from safe code.
C# Training Syllabus :
C# supports the concepts of encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism. All variables and methods, including the Main method, the application’s entry point, are encapsulated within class definitions. A class may inherit directly from one parent class, but it may implement any number of interfaces. Methods that override virtual methods in a parent class require the override keyword as a way to avoid accidental redefinition. In C#, a struct is like a lightweight class; it is a stack-allocated type that can implement interfaces but does not support inheritance.
The Topic covered in our course include:
- MS.NET Framework Introduction
- Developing Console Application
- Language Basics
- Introduction to Object Oriented Features
- Programming Object Oriented – Encapsulation
- Interface & Polymorphism
- Exception Handling
- Working With Collections and Generics
- Operator Overloading, Partial Class, Attributes, Reflection, Configuration
C# is intended for use in developing software components suitable for deployment in distributed environments. It is suitable for writing applications for both hosted and embedded systems, ranging from the very large that use sophisticated operating systems, down to the very small having dedicated functions. C# is used for developing dynamic Web sites, development tools, and even compilers. C# is the preferred language for developing business applications targeting a Windows environment.it is also a leading Web language and used in game programming as well.For most business, or Enterprise applications C# is used for development as it is well supported, works with many systems, libraries, communications channels and components. C# is used on everything from client server apps to websites.